Sunday, November 28, 2010

Was waking up in a new Home this morning =)

Hello Everybody =) 

Its been a wile its been closed because of moving !!

Finally  yesterday  we drive`d  over  to the Island ( on the boat )  with the first truck ..

We  actually almost got everything in in one truck wow i never thought that , but i got some help from 4 guys that really knowed how to pack up a truck ,,  big  big thanks to them ! 


So  after 4 hours sleep  i was waking up in a new home far away out in the country ..

More far away  then i actually know`d  ore realized but its quiet   and i can just open my door and my doggies can walk out  =)  

The little house  is also smaller then i realized haha i don`t have a clue how to put all my stuff in place here  but  i guess i will be busy for a wile trying  =) 

I had not seen the place myself , my friends living on the island saw it for me and sent me pics .. 

So i saw it myself for the first time yesterday ore this night .. 



But the house is nice cozy  small and cozy  and in a very good shape  =) 

I think i will  figure this out one day  =)   I am here now thats the most important  thing everything els will work out in time .. 

I will put in pictures later  =)  




So how have you been ?  How was your weekend  ?  Did you all have a nice thanksgiving ? 


Love & Hugs to you all !


No comments: