Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Do you Remember .... ? =)

Yesterday night before i fell to sleep i had a text message conversation with a friend =)

We were talking about old Tv shows  ..

And i have lots of memories from them and its so fun and some of them is now on sale on DVD so we can buy them and see them again =) I Like that !

I saw all the boxes of the Macahan Family ore " How the West was Won " this summer . 


I Loved Macahan when i first saw it on teve i was a kid i dont remember how old i was but maybe 8 ore 9 and i remember how exiting it was i was eating my nails and everything was so dramatic =) 

"Luke Macahan "  was my first love hahaha  i remember i thought he was so HANDSOME and i had posters of him everywhere in my room =)

Sometimes when you see an old show its a little silly and not as you remember it  ,,  but when i saw the boxes of Macahan i still Love them ,, maybe i don`t Love Luke the same way but i still Love the show..
I have some memories that is kind of fun we were out on vacation with our family`s boat and we had a little black and white old teve , and we saw Macahan =)  But when one episode was about to start one week  it was reiny and stormy and we dident get any connection for the antenna cable ,,  and That was a big crises =)
I think we drived my father bananas that night because he had to drive the boat around  the island to we find antenna connection so we could see Macahan haha .

Anyways  Macahan is my number one favorite of old teve shows =)
 


 Its unforgettable =)) 

But there is many more old shows and i have seen them all =)  My mom liked teve shows so we were sitting together drinking tea and saw the shows =))  All of them ! 
Now soaps often goes every day at teve but then they only sent them once a week and i remember how we looked forward for every new episode sometimes it was the best thing in the hold week =)

So  do You Remember ?? 






Do you have a favorite ? =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved them all!

It´s hard for me to pick just one!

But "Magnum", a handsome man and a hot car! What more can I say!!!

I guess "Magnum" is my favourite from your list!

Love, Pernilla

Ewa said...

Yes Magnum was a Handsome man =)

I saw Tom Selleck in the Movie "Killers" with Heigl & Kutcher was nice see him in a Movie again =)

He looks the same only little older =)

Love <3