Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hello =)

How are you all ? 

I hope you feel great and have a happy and loving weekend =)

I am still sick in my Borrelios  but i eat antibiotics so i hope i be Ok  ,, SOON =)

Anyways i have updated the blog with some of my Private Pictures you find them if you scroll down the page .. =)

First is my Lovely puppy Leyla shes now 17 weeks the pic is from when she was 13 weeks  she grows so fast i cant believe it =)  I LOVE that picture on her !  (  My other dog Totti is the one at the beach )


And then i load up some pictures of swedish bands and singers ,, Do you know anyone ?

Charlotte Perelli one year won the Eurovision Song Contest so maybe you know her ? =)

I have Lots of pictures and i will show you more of them later =) 

It is Saturday ,, do you have some fun planes for the evening ?  =) 
For me it will be tea my sofa and the teve ..

Wish you all a wonderful day , evening , night ,,,  where ever you are !
Love and Hugs Ewa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TEST from Ewa !

I klick in Anonymous down on page to comment !