Monday, November 15, 2010

One of the best Movies all time !!

I LOVE AUSTRALIA !

I saw it again last night its been a wile now sins i saw it ..
This is a movie i can see over and over again it is so fantastic and so Beautiful !

I have always liked Nicole Kidman shes a wonderful actress but i diden`t understand what everybody was talking about when they where talking about Hugh Jackman .. 

Well  that was before i saw Australia for the first time .. I was amazed by him the movie is Magic!

And Nicole and him together  in this beautiful movie well i have no words = )







This is one of my favorite movies all time !  
I just had to tell you that ,, and if anyone haven`t seen this Movie ,,  do it !!

But it is a little silly in the beginning but don`t  care about that it will all change soon and it will bring you along on  a adventure you never knowed about in your wildest dreams ! 

It will make you smile it will make you cry it will touch your heart for ever !!!


Unforgettable  in so many ways  <3<3<3




- Well that was one of my favorite Movies next time i want to talk about favorite actress ; ) 

No comments: