Wednesday, November 10, 2010

For the first time in Years !

Now i am going tell you something not so many know .

Years ago when i was somewhere in my late twenties i decided to write a book a roman ore criminal roman and i did !

I did write it 3 times because i never thought it was good enough and when i finally was finished , it took i think 3 ore 4 years =)  I had worked with that book forever ..

Well anyway my apartment got on fire me and my daughter was not home but my dog was and he died it was a terrible time and i last almost everything i had ,, how ever i also last that book ...

And sins then i haven`t felt like start write again because i was thinking maybe its just not men`t to be ..

But ,,  For the first time sins that fire and it was 2003 i feel like i want to write again =)

So i will  i think when i am on my feet and my MOVE  thats got on ice because i been sick is finally done and i am  settled down in my new home out on the island ........

Then i am going to start over again but it will not be the very same because that is impossible but i believe it can be good i hope so anyway ..   

Well its only like 11 years ago i first decided to write =) 

And some people says its not take time to write ,, hmmpf!!   haha =)

No comments: