Monday, November 1, 2010

My Lunch date ended in the emergency !

Well it is not as dramatic as it sound ,,  But anyways this is what happend ! 

I Have not been feeling well for some time now , my neck and my back has hurt like hell....

And this weekend everything has been worse  , this morning i hardly came up from bed and it hurt everywhere it felt like i had been hit by a truck ore something ..

I had a lunch date with a friend i havent seen for so long and i wanted so much to be there so i went ..

But my shoulders arms neck and back was driving me bananas  because of the pain ..

And i couldent hold my own plate after taking food from the bufè so my friend fallowed me to the emergency in town and  then he went back to work ...  (  so much for that date )  

After waiting for two hours ore maybe more i see the doctor and she was very good she understood after 3 minutes i got the Borrelios  and gave me medication for 2 weeks and some painkillers too ..

So now i hope i be ok soon !

But it was not a very successful day = )

That was my day how was yours ?  =)  Hugs & Love

No comments: