Monday, November 22, 2010

There is People and then there is ....................... ?

Well  let me just tell you like this !!
 

There is not a dance on roses to be in the sales business ..

Most of my customers  are wonderful and nice people  but then there is that last %  of people  and they are sometimes so ............ ( i lost my words )  so it feels like they are much more many then they  in fact are !!
 

Some of them thinks  they more ore less should have everything for free ,, it is like they believe that i got all my Items for Free ,,, so i can give them away ore sell them for like nothing !! 

Well I am so sorry ,,, but it is not working that way  !! 

But  if anyone know a place where they give away Jewelry for free , Solid gold and diamond Jewelry , PLEASE LET ME KNOW !! 

But to then ,,,   i have to pay  for it ,, and that means  You  have to pay for it  too  ...   = / 

Well my sweet friends  just a ordinary  day at work ,,,  How is your day ??   =) 










No comments: