Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hello Friends =)

How are you ? 

I have been working like crazy last days ,, work and then the move and all that packing jobs..

I don`t  have room for everything so i don`t know what to do with all the stuff =)  But i have the most important in place now i think =)

This is really the country i live in the middle of no where =)  And there is lots lots of small cute birds outside i have to fix food for them it is very snowy and cold now  they need a little help to survive ..

Today i think the sky is going to be that deep blue color that i love so much =)  I will bring a friend and my doggies on a long walk a little later  and explore the area  ..


And i hope i can fix some pictures today too !!

Please leave comments I LOVE COMMENTS ( if you have problems click on Anonymous but leave your name please )   <3<3<3 
 
Have a fabulous day and take care LOVE always ! 

Update !!  I were just  outside and took some pics with my cellphone =) 











No comments: