Saturday, December 11, 2010

Beautiful Woman Award 10 ..

Please do read this first !!  http://ewapettersson.blogspot.com/2010/12/beautiful-woman-award.html

First out is CAROLA  <3

Carola is a Gorgeous Swedish singer ...

First time i heard her was first time she was in the Swedish song contest and she won that year in Sweden and represented Sweden in the Eurovision Song Contest she ended out as nr 3 ..

I was 12 years old she was only 16 then and she has been in my heart from that day on ..

I loved her i did listen to her all the time and i could sing all her songs she was my biggest Idol my Superstar =) 
I still Love her but maybe not so intense =) 
1991 she represented Sweden again and Won the Eurovision contest with Captured by a Lovestorm...
I believe she is Swedens The One Star ...
But she is also a lovely human being she has been working with lots of projects for children in need and for human rights in poor countries ..
I had the BIG honour to meet her once and she is fantastic so sweet ..

2006 she was in Eurovision again with Invincible she diden`t win that year Lordi did but she should have the song and her performance was magic  =)
 
( and she did this with a sour throat )

Carola is One of a kind and in Sweden people LOVE her like me ore hate her it seams like it is nothing in between  and thats sad ..

Sometimes media writes so stupid things about her you know they love gossip and the worse the better its making me so angry .. 
She Do Not deserve that ... 
But ,,,  she do deserve a little REWARD for Beautiful Woman inside & out =) 

Carola i Love you<3 

And as every Christmas i will listen to your wonderful Christmas songs CD =)
You go girl ...

No comments: