Sunday, November 21, 2010

A little Picture of me !



This is me =) 

I am the crazy one behind this blog =)    This Picture is from a photo shoot in September this year by a very successful photographer it was a big honor for me that he wanted to take pictures of little me =)  I am so happy for the pictures most of them is wonderful  .. But  there is also photoshop =)

He  mailed me a few days ago and told me that he has picked  one of my photos as a front picture to hes new catalog  =)  that felt good because he has like 1000 of pics  =)

He also told me he has sent a CD with 81 Pictures  to a big magazine in Denmark and Germany ...
Wow  that feels  a little scary and so funny at the same time =)

So i guess we have to wait and see what will happen with the pictures now and what will happen next   ?

But  i have learn  one thing ,, it is not about age and not about weight , you can be beautiful on pictures if you  believe in yourself and the photographer  regardless of age and weight =)

But  i don`t go around looking like this private haha so i don`t  think  so many will know it is me  anyway =)  

Private  i look  more like this !!








I love playing around with my doggies  they are my biggest joy right now and out in the forest i feel good and alive  and i am happy truly  happy  =)

So i am a simple girl a nature and animal lover and the things i love the most is actually for free =)

And here is a secret about me ,,  I never go to gyms haha I hate gyms  ,, but i walk for hours every day with my doggies   and i am not thin i think i am what people call " normal "   =) 

I like food  ;)   Thats my problem  =)

And speaking of I am HUNGRY   =)   I think i need to cook something for dinner  ,,  like a lasagna i Love Lasagna  home cooked  that is one of my favorites and i am good at it too ,,  I cook the best Lasagna ,,  My friends loves it and me too ! 

So  I see you all Later <3   Take care &  be safe <3 

No comments: