Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Friends !

I want to talk a little about Friends <3 And Friendship  !

For me  my friends means the hold world they are everything to me they are my strength  my courage my confident my joy and my happiness !!

Without my friends I am nothing and whatever i am it is because of you guys My dear lovely Friends !
 

- I love you so much !! 

To care about someone someone els then yourself is a wonderful thing and its a proof of character and how you treat your friends says something about who you are ! 




You can  find friends sometimes where you least expected it ore you can have them from your childhood and your hold life .

Some will make you disappointed and maybe not be the way you thought but some can also be so much better then you ever thought , and when you know where you have them and that you have them then you have something so Precious !

I am a lucky girl because i am rich i am rich because i have good friends ! 

Genuine Friends and that is the most valuable thing you can ever have ..

Loves comes and goes in your life but True Friendship  is something that take you throe all that and always keep you on your feet ! 

Sometimes when i log in on my Facebook ore my blog and i see a message from one of my friends it can keep me smile the hold day long , thats how happy it makes me !

So i think today after you have read this , write something to one of your friends it can mean more then you ever know !

I want to say to all my friends that you are all so unique and nobody can ever take your place ..
Some of you i have known for years some of you is new and some of you have i never met in IRL yet only talked to on FB ore in my blog ,,  but you all mean so much to me !!! 

Never forget that ! 
And never forget that care is a good thing specially in our stressful life`s . 

And a special thanks to !

Ann !



Malin G
Pernilla N
Camilla V
Matti & Lena
Johanna G

Henke 
Veronica N
Peter A

and my bloggies =) 



Trollis 
Herr S 
Tess
Lindalou

Helena 
Britta 
Oceandreams 
Anna 
Kaktus 
& Knurra

there is also a category of special FB  friends = )

There is To many but i will name a few !

Johanna G again =) 

Victor 
Wendy 
and  Kelly !! 

Love and hugs to you all ! <3<3<3










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you my friend

Ewa said...

Hello Anonymous =)

You forgot your name but i know who you are =)

Love you too <3

Hugs !