Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Its been quiet on this blog =)

I have been feeling a little down lately so i haven`t had so much to say =)

But it feels like i need to write something anyway so i will try =)

How are you all ? 

I hope you know i Love you ?  

- My friends is the best thing i have and the much better side of me =) 

It has been lots of work lately and besides that i haven`t had time for so much more but i have been out for long walks and i prefer the walks on the beach even do it is cold now and it storms big time down there ,, but i Love the ocean =))

I will show you a few pics =) 




 In the first Picture someone is in a big hurry to the water haha Love that one =)

I cant believe the dogs Love to bath in this cold water but they don`t mind at all ..  

Well whatever makes my babies happy ;) I say like a true chicken mom =D

I miss comments please leave a little mark that tells me you been here ,,  i LOVE your comments !

I will be back soon with something much more interesting to read i promise its just been much a wile and i am very tired =) 


Take care of you now ,  Big Big Hugs <3

No comments: