Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Number 1 Movie all times =))

There is lots of wonderful Movies, i can name i don`t know how many !!

I have write about one of my Favorites before Australia ,, Love it , Love it , Love it !!! 


But there is more .. 
 

I Love North & South !!

How the West was won ,, Macahan family !

Pretty Woman 

Road House 
Grease 
Ugly Truth 
The Holiday 
Underworld
My best friends wedding 
How to loose a guy in 10 days 
Basic Instinkt 
The Proposal 
Bridget Jones Diary 
Angels & Demons
The Wedding Planer
Trapped
Overboard
Back to cold Mountain


And MORE , More More !! 

   
But ,,,  There is only ONE NUMBER ONE !!!

And that is  ,,

DIRTY DANCING ,,  with the wonderful Patrick Swayze  and Jennifer Gray ..

This movie is unforgettable  =))








I think i have seen this one 250 times at the very least and i can see it again =))

LOVE LOVE LOVE <3<3<3

What Movie is your Number One ? 










No comments: