Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I am Making a little Wall of fame =)

But i do miss a few very important pictures =)  And before i got them nothing will be complete =) 

But this is fun ,, i love my photos they are very precious to me ..  And i am very grateful for the beautiful pictures i have ..

I will show you of course along the way =) 

But to then ,, here is 3 of my favorites <3


Sweet Beautiful Katherine Kelly Lang from my favorite soap Bold & Beautiful <3<3<3


And also from B&B  Beautiful   Jennifer Gareis Love this Picture so much and the sweet card along with it =)) 

And !! 


This photo of Patrick Swayze is very dear and precious to me Patrick was one of my top 3 favorite actors and what happen`d to him is so sad ,,  R.I.P   Patrick you are missed remember`d and loved!!


Well that was 3 of them to start with ;)  I cant wait to my little collection is complete  =))

Hope you all are fine ,,, Hugs &  Love













No comments: