Saturday, January 22, 2011

How was your Friday Night ? =)

I had a good one =)

I was at my friends Place watching Lets Dance (  Swedish Dancing with the stars ) And had some tacos and a lot of  other good stuff ;)
 

I had my doggies  with me and they had a good time too =)

Totti was actually  very funny he liked to watch the fishes  =)



But i diden`t  like that  Hanna and her partner  was the one that had to leave yesterday !! 


Sometimes i can`t understand how people vote ??? 


 Anyway they were Great and i will miss them next week !! 

But there is lots of good Stars left too.

So  the show will go on =)) 

Isen`t Hanna By the way " The Face "  of the  Blond Swedish  Beauty Men dream about ?  =)

On this last Pic its her and her sister Magdalena also a Beauty  they look very much alike ,, there last name is Graaf  ,,  And Magdalena also was on Dancing with the stars a few years ago she did great !!! 












No comments: