Monday, January 17, 2011

What the heck Happend ?


For Ones it is actually wonderful it is Monday again and the weekend is over :P

My weekend was not really what i had in mind ....

I had a friend over and i was happy for that it was my first guest from Stockholm sins my move ...
But ,, nothing was as i had thought it should be =(

I was very happy to see my friend don`t get that wrong ,, but !!

Well lets just say it was a big BUT !! 
And i leave it like that because i will not put all out in a official blog....

I do feel a little sad about it but i guess things not always be what we hope for and thats a part of life ..  I still Like my friend how ever  =D    - Just Not the behaving .... :P

But i also know that even Good people sometimes show up a not so good side of them selfs and that they don`t have to be all bad just because of that ,, if it is a One Time Thing !! 


And now i have said more then i should ,, so  thats all about this !! 

I do hope you all had a good weekend and feel wonderful today well rested and smiling =)) 

Love to you all <3

2 comments:

Yris said...

dÄr det inte typiskt så säg? Att de dåliga sidorna dyker upp? Men det är ju det som kallas mänskligt.

Ledsen att läsa att din helg blev en besvikelse, kanske ska komma ner o muntra upp dig lite ;-D

XoXo

Ewa said...

Hej söta =))

Ja det var ju trist men men :P vad göra ?

Ja det vore ju skoj =))

Massa Kraamar eller XoXo because i am now a official Gossip Girl , right ? hehe =))