Monday, January 17, 2011

A very Nice Coffee =)

Before this weekend of mine i was telling you about in my post below ,,  I had a very nice coffee with someone ...

And no no no no  don`t let your imagination run wild now , coffee was all it was  = )

But i had a great time and i hope he had too ..

This guy is actually a good locking sweet and very interesting man and he is also a few years younger then me ,, and that don`t hurt ha ha ;)

But what comes out of it i don`t know ,, i think we will meet again but maybe not as anything but friends ,, but you should never say never Right ?  =)

And how ever you need friends =) 


And a other little story is someone i have been chatting with  pretty much lately we have how ever Not met IRL ,,,  but hes interesting too =))  A lot of chemistry there its like i know him ,, but i don`t almost a little scary  in a good kind of way !! For a wile i thought he was someone i did know who was fooling me ,,  but that was not true Thank God =)

So who knows ?  Maybe 2011 will be the year of Love ?  =)   I was kidding  but i do like the idea ..

But !!   I still have my dream man =)  My secret PRINCE ,,  i don`t think he ever  be something more then just a dream but ,,  what did i say ?  You should never say never , Right ?  ; )









No comments: