Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Beautiful Woman Award 4 =)

To my dear dear friend Ann =))

I have known her my hold life our mothers were best friends so we have grown up together and we also became best friends =) 

Ann is my closest friend and she means the world to me ,,  for better and worse most worse times she has always been there ... 

She is sweet kind beautiful loving caring and the most unselfish human being ..

She has been having a hard time herself  she had to do a serious back operation and when she was in the hospital after the operation  she had her laptop  in her bed and she loged in to my blog and asked me how i was  <3<3<3  I think that says about all =)  



Here is a old picture of us from 2003 =) 

We dont have so many pics together we have to change that =)

Ann is also a kind animal lover she has been given two homeless hungry and scary cats a wonderful home and she is taking so fantastic good care of them .

And she always welcome you with open arms and a warm smile to her house !!

She is a person we all could learn from to be better humans =))

Ann ,, i am so happy i have you in my life ,,,  you know i Love you !!!

Thank you for be my friend all this years and many many  more  to come <3<3<3




No comments: