Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Beautiful Woman Award 6 =)

(  read my post Beautiful Woman Awards below )

Award 6 Goes To !!  
 

A Secret girl  =))    hahaha 
She likes to be a little Anonymous so we call her  REGINA PHALANGE  <3<3<3

Its her Artist name ;)

Regina Phalange ( R:P )  is a wonderful GORGEOUS sweet and caring friend =)

I am blessed to have her in my life and i miss her all the time when i don`t see her ..  And i don`t see her so often because of a  distance before we lived in different towns and that was far between it was different ends of Sweden kind of any way ,, But now  we live in different countries ,, and that diden`t help  hahah .. 

But i am happy for her she is a brave brave girl that fallow her heart and lives her life to the fullest shes a inspiration ..

R:P  is very special shes one of a kind and very very precious ,, she has that warm heart that just a few people have and its impossible not Love her  ,, I mean its like saying you don`t love the sun ..
R:P  is the sun shes fantastic and the most caring and sweet human being ever =) 

She is also intelligent kind wise and beautiful  ..  

She is that person that makes you so proud ,, proud that you have the privilege to be her friend <3

Regina ,,,  I miss you so much ,,   be happy sweetheart ,, I love you !!  <3<3<3


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Ewa, that is the sweetest thing I have ever read. Thank you so much.

You know it takes a great friend to know one. I feel just the same for you.
I miss you desperately and we have to meet up soon.

I am with you in my thoughts every day. Loooooove you!!!!!!

Regina P

Ewa said...

Åh my dear dear friend now i start cry haha =))

THANK YOU !!

I LOVE YOU !!