Monday, December 13, 2010

Beautiful Woman Award 8 =)

Please do read this first .. http://ewapettersson.blogspot.com/2010/12/beautiful-woman-award.html


My Award number 8 goes to ,  My friend Veronica =)




Veronica is a wonderful friend !!

This maybe sounds weird but it is not i have met wonderful friends this way and Veronica is one of them =)

I met her through my blog my odder blog in Swedish you have a link to it on this page too =)

Veronica is also writing blogs and she have a very wonderful one she writes so wise and she is so fun that you just love her when you read it ..

Veronica is that person you talk to when you feel like you really need someone .. 

And she always have something to say that really helps !
She always says the right things =)
She is also that person that put a smile on your face ..
I want to give Veronica this little award on my blog because i want her to know how much i truly appreciate her and i am so happy that she is my friend = )

For Swedish readers this is her blog http://blogg.aftonbladet.se/3225/

Veronica =)

I dont remember if i started to read your blog first ore if it was you that started to read mine but i am so happy i found you = )

You are the BEST !!!  
Hugs & Love <3



2 comments:

Veronica said...

Vilket suveränt inlägg ;)

Tack snälla söta! Nu blev jag ju alldeles pigg och glad :)

Kraaam

Ewa said...

Det är du väl värd =)

Tack själv =)

Stor KRAAAM