Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Beautiful Woman Award 7 =)

And please do read this first =)  http://ewapettersson.blogspot.com/2010/12/beautiful-woman-award.html


Goes to My Friend Pernilla ! 



Pernilla is a wonderful human being Beautiful inside and out =)

And she is a true friend , she has been there for me so many times , and i don`t know how to tell her how much it means to me .. 

I love her !!!  She is the BEST !!!

Pernilla is also a friend that i have much in common with  we sheer lots of interests and we both LOVE pictures =)

We have had a lot of fun together and now when we don`t live so close anymore i MISS HER !!
But i hope i see her soon  .. 

Pernilla is also like me someone that have had a little ruff life ,,  so she do understand things very well ,, its nice to have someone to talk to sometimes that you know truly understand .. 

Pernilla ,, This little award is for you ,,  its not much ,, but it is from my heart !!!

LOVE & HUGS <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You!

It´s nice to be appreciated!

Hugs, Pernilla

Ewa said...

You are =)

And you are welcome =)

Hugs Back <3