Sunday, December 12, 2010

Beautiful Woman Award 9 .

Goes To ,,  The Incredibly Wonderful Actress Nicole Kidman !
 

Nicole have made the most unforgettable Movies ..
 


I remember the very first one i saw with her ..
Dead calm  , do you remember ?  Ore Bangkok Hilton  ?  

But it is Movies like Far and Away , Back to Cold Mountain Moulin Rouge and ...  AUSTRALIA!!  That forever have left a memory in my heart =)

When i saw back to Cold Mountain i was Amazed i thought that was the most wonderful Movie ever ..
I was wrong ,, because then  Australia came and blowed everything i ever seen away =)
I am not gonna go on and on about that now because i have wrote a post about the movie you can read ..  

Nicole have a face of an angel and in this Historical movies she is the best ..  I cant imagine anyone make this characters better then her and that is Julia Roberts included =) 

So for this talented and Beautiful girl i have to put out a little Award  ;) 

Shes GIRLPOWER  =))  

I Love her !!







No comments: