Saturday, December 25, 2010

Beautiful Woman Award 1 =)

 Finally we are here =) 

To the Award number 1 it has been a long but funny way  =)) 

My Number 1  is my dear Mother !!
  

This is a old picture of her with my first borne daughter Nathalie ..   Because i wanted a picture of her before she got sick ..

My mother was the most gorgeous beautiful woman when she was young and she stayed young she never looked old not before her cancer anyway !

My sweet sweet mom got breast cancer 3 times ,,  she fight`d it 2 times but she last the fight the third time around =(

I miss her so much ,, life is not fair !!!

My mom was a wonderful mother but she was also a great friend the best friend !

And holidays like Christmas now  will never be the same ever again without her ,, she died just before Christmas December 21 for some years ago now ,, but it feels like it was yesterday because i will never forget that day ..

I was on the bus on my way to the hospital when it happen`d i diden`t  get there in time ..  But when i came i felt her so strong i know`d  what room she was in i felt her  before i know`d she died and when i came in to the room i felt her so strong she was there waiting ,, i also felt when she left because the room became so cold and everything was over the woman in the bed was empty her soul had left .. 

Maybe that sounds weird but it was real so real anything can be ..

My mom became 57 years young .. 

I want to dedicate this blog to her and to all the wonderful memories i have of her she was the BEST!!  I wish she had stayed for many years more but i am also grateful for the years i got with her..

And i know she is waiting for me and that i see her again one day ..  

I love her so much !

She was beautiful inside and out the most beautiful woman ever <3<3<3 


Mom thank you for everything you did for me and for my kids i will never forget and we meet again but to then ,,,,,   R.I.P  my sweet dear dear mom !!!


And to the rest of you out there ,, don`t ever stop support the PINK RIBBON  for breast cancer !

Take Care & be safe <3



No comments: