Saturday, April 2, 2011

Why are you a Single ?

If you are a single , do you dream about that special love ? 

Ore have you once had it  and lost it ?  

Ore do you believe that love is something that can grove from a friendship maybe from a person you really don`t feel so attracted  to in the beginning but when you got to know him ore her things change ?

Ore are you a single because you have trust problems  and have been burned one time to much ?

Are you tired of questions why you are a single ? 

- A good looking  sweet and great person as yourself  who  could  have anyone ? ?  =) 

-I hate that line ,,  who wants anyone ? 
 

I am single  for all the reasons ,,  i have trust problems after being burned big time ,,   i have had love and lost it  ,, and i have been in love with someone that diden`t love me back that unhappy kind  that is so hard to let go of sometimes ... I did try love from friendship  but that was not a success =)  But most of all i want to meet that person from my dreams =) 
 

And i really feel that i can stay single to i find that special person i don`t want one only to have one  i want someone special  and if i cant find him i will stay single =) 

Some friends tell me i have to high demands and maybe i have ,, but is that wrong ? 
I know what i want and i do know what i don`t want ,  and why should i feel shamed about that ?

It feels like i am to old  to throw away my time on a relationship that diden`t stand a chance anyway ...  been there done that =)

But i do hope i one day meet that man from my dreams ;)

Maybe you now think ,, Keep on dreaming ,,  Well  i think i will ; )

No comments: