Friday, April 8, 2011

Mobile Pics =))




Outside Visby Gotland Sweden =)) 

Mobile pics from this morning =)) Love this View ...  Love everything about it ..

I Live  on my  Paradise Island  =D 

On pic 2  you see Visby Harbor  so it is not far outside town  =) 

After a long  dark cold snowy  ice`y and lonely Winter  it is finally  SPRING  and soon Summer  and now everything will be Wonderful   =)) 

I feel  truly blessed   for this fantastic  nature  and i feel more happy  then i have been in years =))

Home is where the heart is  and i lost my heart in Gotland many many years ago  ..  I miss  friends and family members  from Stockholm  and Stockholm  will always also have a special place in my heart its my hometown where i grove up  and were i was running around as a kid haha  i will also miss the shops  and all my special places  but ,,  it is only 3 hour away it is not the end of the world and that is going by boat  if you fly its like 30 minutes =)

- I can live with that  ; )

No comments: