Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sweden is not so fantastic any more !

Many believe that Sweden is such a great country and we have a perfect social safety net that we can not be evicted or deported that happiness is to come to Sweden, it is unfortunately not true! We are not quite as good care of either refugees or immigrants ore ourselves, as many believe. I have a friend who I met when he came to Sweden  a serious young man who did not come here to live on benefits but wanted to study and work, , unfortunately, he was expelled after quite a long time fighting for a residence permit, this feels very sad and now he lives in Nigeria, which currently is not a safe place to be on I would have preferred that he remain here instead but it was unfortunately not up to me = (Yesterday I got anyway hear from him at last that he was ok and was in Ghana instead of in Nigeria,, thank god for that .. But I'm pretty disappointed and angry with Sweden because of this because I think it's purely embarrassing how our government behaves towards people .. refugee policy is beneath contempt, as well as much else in this country is, we take very bad care of our elderly and our sick also,, so do not believe the story of Sweden perhaps it was amazing at one time but that was then, but it is a beautiful country, beautiful in its shell ..

As a Swedish I love, after all, my country but I am very disappointed  not at least, that money has come to control so much as care for the elderly .. more and more people is also forced to seek private medical clinics they get so bad help at them through public and if you dont have plenty of money and you can not afford private medical care, you will have the worst "help" ever and we also have plenty of homeless people living on the streets even in the ice cold winter and that is NOT beautiful!

So this is not what it once was ,, and i am sometimes so shamed over my country !!  

As a human you have no value at all !!  But i dont think Sweden is the only one ,, the world has gone mad , mad and greedy !!  We dont take care of people any more its all about material things and money ..  And i have a hard time understand that , it feels so false ..  But its the same always  ,, i mean what happend to Love true love ?  Does it still excist ? Its more important what your work is and what kind of car you drive ,, Its scary out there ,, so cold !!


Can we do something to change this ? You and me ?  Can we do something ?

I want to believe that but i dont know how??  Do you ?

No comments: