Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hi =))

Its been months sins i was active on this blog ,, i have been very down and sad after loosing my dear dog Totti ,, and for a wile i last all interest of writing ..

Sometimes life is hard , and i know i am not alone there is many of you that has been thrue hard times as well ..

But ,, for the first time in a long time  :)  I feel like writing again , i dont know if its just right now ore if its for a longer wile ,, but who knows , time will tell !!

How have you been ? 

I hope everyone had a good Christmas and NewYears Eve ? 
My Christmas was good i spent it with my daughter and New Year i was alone home dident want to leave my dog alone with all that fireworks going on ..   ( i only have one left now also )

Its a new Year that means new opportunities  `=)  I Welcome 2012 with open arms , and i hope it will be a good one =) 

2012 is the year when i find true love be a millionaire and famous ;)  Well maybe not ,, but i do know that some of my goals will come true ,, but be famous has never been a goal for me that was just a joke ! 

I also wish something ,, a little secret prayer i have , and that i cant tell you about  but i can say that it involve someone , someone i care about i have never met this person but its someone i have felt so much respect for and someone i do like very much of what i have seen and heard from the contact we have had in the cyberworld . I have however fucked it all up just by being my sometimes very clumsy me ,, i do not always think before i talk ore in this case write , i am far to spontaneous for my own good ,, and when it is someone that Not know me for real i can imagine that its easy to missunderstand me ,, i mean if i behave like a "maniac"  its not strange at all , right ? 

But if this person in some way can give me a new chance i will try to think better in the future ,, and i dont imagining anything and i am not after anything ,, anything but friendship ,, that would make me so Happy !!  V, If you read this , Please Forgive Me !! 

I never ment any harm and if i have insulted you in any way , I am Truly Sorry  from my heart ,, i am so sorry !! 

Well ,,  that is  my biggest wish for 2012 ...  

And then i also wish for a friend of mine that she will have great year ,, she has been having a very hard time too the last month of 2011 ..   So J ,,  I hope all your dreams come true and that 2012 will be magic for you , maybe you find True Love and be Famous ? ;)   

Dreams are good we should have dreams ,, that helps us in our way and gives us hope and something to look forward to and thats important specially  when we are having hard times ,,  but we shall also remember  what we have to be greatfull for and not only remember all we want  to have ..   And no fortune no travels and no material things can replace the Love and the happiness that we got from our family and our true friends !! 

And with that i wish you all a blessed week and Love to you all <3

No comments: