Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hello again =)

It`s been a wile how are you ?

I have been a little down because of the fact that my Swedish blog i had for years  now is closing down the hold blog not only mine ..

I have been writing sins 2008 and its on a big news site with lots of readers every day so  it feels a little chocking that they have been deciding to close it from June 30 =(

So i have been open a new blog for Swedish writing  on W.P  but it is not the same at all  it is not that kind of readers passing by as it is in a news site ,, But  things is like it is and all i can do now is trying to start over ...

I still has this blog too ,,  and thats Great =) 

Today i have been starting on my project my garden dreams i wrote about in the post right down from this one =)  And it feels great !!! 

I also got help from a nice girl who lives next door .. And that is extra fun because we diden`t go along so well from the beginning  when i first moved here but  now we do and thats fantastic its nice to have a good contact with the ones next to you when you live so outside as i do =)

Everybody in this little Village is very nice and sweet people and i feel so welcome here i really love this place ,, the Island is so beautiful this time at year  i feel very blessed  that i can live on my paradise Island =)

And i wish you all could see it too ..

I only have one wish and that is that the house could have been a little bigger ,, but ,, you cant have it all and this works too ,, specially summertime when you can be out in the garden  =)

- Have you heard about the fact that the world should  go down today ?  Well  i hope that dosen`t happen to anyone and if it do i hope its to night when we hopefully sleep very good and dream about something wonderful =)

I hope you had a wonderful weekend friends ,, Love to you all <3



No comments: