Monday, July 11, 2011

Its not my days this days !

Sometimes life is a little to much !
They say one accident is never alone and thats so true ..

First my phone died just like that ,, ded !!
And then the wasching mashine is  going for the last ,, its only a mather of time before that crash too .
And then the worst ,,  My computer crashed ,, also just like that ,, can`t believe it  ,, my computer is my life i have everything in that computer shit shit shit !!!

I have now a freinds computer on lone ,, THANK GOD for  Friends <3<3<3

And yesterday  i had the worst Migrän ever i was so sick ,,  i am better today but i feel like i have been hit by a truck ore somthing ... 

You can say its not my days this days :) 

But i hope it turns around soon ,, after rein comes sun right ?  :) 

I hope everything is good with all of you and that you have a blast :)
Hugs & Love always <3<3<3

No comments: