Saturday, February 12, 2011

My dog locked me out in my P.J =)

This  morning i was out on the back only for hanging up more food for the birds it is lots of snow here again so they need a little help to survive ,,  anyway ..

It was morning and Saturday mornings i like to relax with a long breakfast and not stress to get dressed and all that so i was still in my P.J ...

There is not anyone that see me out on my backyard  so ...........

It was only one little problem  my dog jumped on the door and she was able to make the door lock it selves :P

And my front door  was locked too ! 

So there i was out in my P.J in the snow without keys ore cellphone   JIPPPII !!!

I had no other choice but go to a lady  in the house next to mine and knock on her door in my P.J ..

What a morning :P 

But the lady was very nice  and she helped me call so someone came over and "broke`d in "  in my house..

Well everything ended well and i am very great full  to the lady next door that helped me ,,  i hope i can do something for her one day  i will buy her some flowers next time i`m in town ..

So  now i will never go out ever again in my P.J  specially not without my keys =D


Love <3 

No comments: